Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love Gives Me Hope

My boyfriend was molested when he was 10 and now hates being touched.
We don't hug, hold hands and we've only kissed once.
Today he ran up to me, gave me a hug, and kissed me.
When I asked why, he said "I love you. I'm over the past. Now I only care about you...Only you." 
My boyfriend's LGMH.



Today my boyfriend and I saw a shooting star.
I closed my eyes and wished that he and I would get married some day.
I reached out to hold his hand, but he wasn't there.
I spun around to see him on one knee and offering a ring.
Wishing for love GMH





I was in a horrible mood all week.
On my way to Chick Fil A, I was praying for it to all just stop. I pulled up to the window and handed them my money.
The cashier gave it back to me and said, "The lady in the car already paid for your meal. She wanted to make someone's day." 
That stranger's LGMH.







Today is the 20th birthday of a boy I worked with last summer.
I clicked on his facebook profile and saw there are already at least 60 really heartfelt birthday messages for him.
He died in an accident earlier this year. Love that lasts more than a lifetime GMH.



Last week, a girl got expelled for bringing a camera to school showing how her mother beat her up till she was bloody and told her to commit suicide.
Today, the whole school, every single grade, went on a strike because of the unfair severe punishment.
The way everyone stood by her while her family neglected her GMH.



I asked my grandfather how he met my grandmother.
He told me his friend introduced her to him.
Then he said "That was 52 years, 2 months, and 14 days ago." My whole family dropped our jaws in amazement at my grandfather's words.
His amazing love for her after 52 years, 2 months, and 14 days, GMH.



The other day, I was in homeroom 9th period about to sign out to leave.
On the signout sheet, everyone's name is listed.
As I went to my name to fill it out, I noticed someone had written is beautiful after my name.
I wish I knew who wrote it, so I could thank them for putting a smile on my face when I needed it the most. Random acts of LGMH.



 
This morning when I was on the bus I started crying.
Everything in the world just crashed onto my shoulders.
This girl Allison came over to me put her arm around me and we talked for a long time.
Then she said "Sometimes hugs help" She gave me a giant hug and in that one touch I felt all the pain taken away.
Her never-ending love GMH.






Two months ago my best friend died in a fire
I was told he would've made it out alive, exect he ran back in to try and save his little sister
They found him holding her, she died in his arms while he tried to protect her from the flames 
His love GMH

LoveGivesMeHope <3

No comments:

Post a Comment