Sunday, December 5, 2010

What's happening?

"It's December, i have now been bulimic for 8 months... it doesn't seem like a long time compared to some other experiences I've heard of but it has been 8 months of pure agony... and now i wonder if this will ever come to an end. I thought that this would've ended 5 months ago, that was my plan, but now there's no turning back... I miss feeling good about myself, i miss being happy despite anything going on around me... now i just feel sadder and sadder as the days go by in a blur of nothingness...I hate myself more than i did when i started all of this, but i still depend on it..."
This is what my sister said on her blog
I know I would feel awkward if she read mine, or even knew it existed, I mean I shouldn't have read this post but she shows her friends, she said she didn't care if i read it. But its different with me, I've never shown anyone this, no one even knows this exists ...
See I'm never this girl.With my friends and family I'm fun peppy and crack jokes because that's who everyone needs me to be, I can make my friends laugh but also be a shoulder to cry on. But sometimes I need to get it all out you know?
When I read what she said I felt so...Helpless. I felt so bad that I couldn't change a word of it. I feel so bad that she feels so... Alone all the time, the fact that i cant do anything to help her kills me! All i want is to help I wish i could...

No comments:

Post a Comment